Toyota Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Toyota owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Toyota have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Toyota problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2007 Toyota Camryburning oil#1
- 2007 Toyota Camryexcessive oil consumption#2
- 2009 Toyota Camryexcessive oil consumption#3
- 2008 Toyota Camryexcessive oil consumption#4
- 2008 Toyota RAV4excessive oil consumption#5
- 2007 Toyota RAV4excessive oil consumption#6
- 2006 Toyota RAV4excessive oil consumption#7
- 2010 Toyota Priusexcessive oil consumption#8
- 2007 Toyota Camrydashboard material melting#9
- 2016 Toyota Priuswinshield cracks easily#10