CarComplaints.com (the "Site") generates problem summary data solely based on individual accounts of vehicle problems that our site visitors have experienced. The complaint data cannot be assumed to represent the opinions or experiences of the public as a whole.
Autobeef LLC has absolutely no reasonable method available by which these accounts may be checked or verified.
Therefore, AutoBeef LLC can not be held responsible for, does not guarantee the accuracy of, nor endorse any problem data displayed within the Site, including but not limited to solutions, fixes, or remedies to problems, average cost to fix, average mileage, or any other data submitted or generated by the public.
REQUESTS FOR REMOVAL OF CONTENT:
If any material is found to be libel, excessively offensive, in violation of copyright law or otherwise, we will promptly review the request & if approved, will remove the material in question provided that ALL of the following information is provided:
- Sufficient documentation and/or explanation for removal request.
- Full contact information including:
- Contact person (full name)
- Business name (if applicable)
- Mailing address (no PO boxes)
- Daytime phone number
- Website / email address (if applicable)
- The content removal request must be submitted by USPS certified mail to:
(Please use our contact form to request our mailing address. Thank you.)